Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Product Review: Earthwise Dishwash Liquid

Earthwise dish wash liquid is a plant based product which is biodegradable and grey water / septic tank safe. It is not tested on animals and comes in a recyclable bottle.

It is a concentrated liquid and I find it has lasted me a considerably long time. It has a lovely lemon smell but is not overpowering. I haven't had any issues whatsoever using it to get off tough food stuck on plates and cookware nor have I had any problems with sensitivity on my skin when washing the dishes without gloves. And on another note I find the bottle really easy to use and a perfect simple design. In fact even if I can't find a place to refill it I plan to reuse the bottle. It will be perfect for storing my worm tea concentrate for the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment