Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Product Review: Next Generation Laundry Soaker

A laundry soaker to make your whites whiter that uses phosphate free biodegrable ingredients, not tested on animals and comes in a recyclable container. I have used this soaker in two ways; the first to supplement my washing powder in white loads, and the second as a full soak for tougher stains.

Unfortunately I wasn't as impressed by this product. I didn't notice any significant difference in the whiteness of my clothes and I have a few stains on one particular white top that still haven't come out yet (maybe they never will). I don't think I would buy this again, instead I'm going on the look out for other options for my whites than your standard laundry soaker. I've just never really found one I'm satisifed with. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment