Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Product Review: Next Generation Dishwasher Powder

First off yes I use a dishwasher. I battle with myself over this one a lot but ultimately with our household working full time having a dishwasher just frees up our nights to focus on other activities.

The latest dish washer powder I have tried is Next Generation. Next Generation uses phosphate free, biodegradable ingredients, is not tested on animals and comes in recyclable packaging.

I have found that Next Generation does just as good a job as many of the other top brands out there and I've never had a problem with dishes not coming out clean (note I tend to rinse all my dishes first). It also has a really pleasant smell (citrus) and price wise is pretty competitive against other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment